What is Halo by Sciton?
Halo by Sciton is the first and only hybrid fractional laser that effectively delivers both ablative and non-ablative treatment to particular areas. Patients commonly report achieving maximum results with greatly reduced downtime. This unique system can provide separate treatments for both the top layer of skin and deep levels of skin known as the dermis. After a few treatments, patients can see a marked improvement in skin issues.
Commonly treated skin issues
- Freckles and age spots
- Vascular Lesions or small blood vessels
- Loose skin areas
- Uneven skin tone and texture
The benefits of Halo by Sciton
In addition to outstanding results, Halo by Sciton offers patients many other benefits as well:
- Because your dermatologist is able to use multiple wavelengths, he or she is able to precisely and accurately treat problem areas.
- Halo by Sciton allows patients to the best of two worlds in a single treatment session. Halo can rejuvenate skin as effectively as chemical peels, while offering the minimal downtime that is expected for BBL (Broad Band Light) treatments.
- Halo treatments provide long-lasting results.
- Halo is preferred over other laser treatments because it targets the precise depth needed to address the underlying causes of imperfections
- Halo treatments promote the growth of healthy skin cells and the increase of collagen production.
- It is a non-surgical, non-invasive way to address old acne scars and deep-set marks.
- Procedures can be performed in less an hour and the patient is free to return to work.
- Most patients find the process to be pain-free.
What to expect
Scheduling a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist is the first step towards developing a custom Halo treatment plan. During the consultation, the doctor will examine your skin, particularly the specific areas of concern. The main purpose of the consultation is to determine whether or not you are a good candidate for Halo. Once it is verified that you are an ideal candidate, the doctor will then develop a personalized Halo treatment plan designed to meet your specific needs and goals. Some people only need one session to accomplish their desired look, while others may require multiple treatments.
Halo by Sciton™ by Sciton™ in Blakeney
If you seek to avoid problems that make your dry and damaged skin look older, Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte can provide high quality and innovative treatment in a caring and professional environment. Dr. Nixon is a board-certified dermatologist whose dedication, experience, and knowledge will provide the best possible treatment for your skin, hair, and cosmetic concerns.
Their range of services includes medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology; including removal of skin cancer. In addition to Halo by Sciton™ by Sciton, they provide a full range of cosmetic offerings such as skin tightening, fat reduction, chemical peels, Botox treatments, microdermabrasion, and more. Treatment is available for both adult and pediatric patients. Call Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte today for a skin care evaluation and more information on Halo by Sciton™.