Charlotte cosmetic dermatology has lots of answers for patients with prematurely aging skin. The optimal goal is to achieve the restoration of the skin, and the reduction of wrinkles. Depending upon how your skin has aged, and your ultimate goals, board-certified dermatologists offer dramatic results in as few as 3 or 4 days. If you are looking for a subtle approach to skin rejuvenation, you should consider a wrinkle cream or serum that has been recommended by a dermatologist. The top dermatologists in the Charlotte area, can offer a complete line of anti-aging skin care products that are highly effective.
Over-the-counter skin care tips
If you prefer to choose a skin care product from your favorite cosmetic manufacturer, let us offer some handy tips to help you safely through the process:
- Shopping for an over-the-counter skin care product can be a hit-and-miss experience; it can be difficult to know which products to choose.
- Sunscreens and moisturizers are highly-effective anti-aging products that you can buy over the counter.
- Sunscreens are the foundation of skin care, and they can make a noticeable difference in care for aging skin.
- When shopping for sunscreen, select one that is rated at least SPF 30 or higher. Two types of Ultra-violet rays that can harm your skin, UVA and UVB. Make sure that your sunscreen is a broad-spectrum or full-spectrum sunscreen, which is designed to protect you from both. It also helps to use a sunscreen that offers water resistance.
- Anti-aging moisturizers are designed to minimize fine lines.
- Moisturizers can be protective barrier for your skin.
- The goal is to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
- Daily application of a moisturizer is important to maintain healthy-looking skin
- You will also need to find a way to manage your stress.
- Moisturizers with sunscreen are available
- Examine your skin and prioritize the skin aging issues that are most prominent for you.
- Focus on one concern at a time, such as wrinkles or dark spots
- Choose a product that best addresses your concern; this way, you can focus on the product effectiveness, and you can avoid using more than one anti-aging product at a time.
- Using over-the-counter products without seeking the advice of a dermatologist can lead to skin irritation
Charlotte cosmetic dermatology- care for your skin
If you seek to avoid problems with your skin, hair, or nails, Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte is your top Charlotte cosmetic dermatology specialist. They can provide high quality and innovative treatment in a caring and professional environment. Dr. Nixon is a board-certified dermatologist whose dedication, experience, and knowledge will provide the best possible treatment for your cosmetic concerns.
Their range of services includes medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology; including removal of skin cancer. In addition to Halo by Sciton, they provide a full range of cosmetic offerings such as skin tightening, fat reduction, chemical peels, Botox treatments, microdermabrasion, and more. Treatment is available for both adult and pediatric patients. Call Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte today for a skin care evaluation and analysis.