It’s that time of year
Your Ballantyne dermatologists want to remind you that it is that time of year when we need to look our best for upcoming events such as graduations, weddings, and high school reunions. It is important to plan ahead in time enough to make sure you can get the results that you want. Consult with a doctor or an esthetician and get started. Individuals of all ages can benefit from rejuvenation of the skin. Others may desire more specific improvements such as the reduction of wrinkles or removal of sun spots. Some individuals have a need for body contouring as a means to minimize stubborn fat, and to tighten loose skin.
Looking your best
For example, getting married is one of the most significant events of our lives, who would not want to look their best? Your Ballantyne dermatologist can help you achieve a smoother complexion for perfect makeup. Your dermatologist can offer products that can enhance your eyelash growth, possible eliminating the need to wear false eyelashes. Everyone wants to look their natural best for special event photos. Cosmetic dermatology can leave your skin looking more youthful, so you look less tired. Preparing your skin for an upcoming special day requires a treatment plan designed around you’re your Charlotte dermatologist will help you decide upon the best treatment options based upon your skin care goals for your wedding day or special event. Below, we want to give you a general idea of the necessary timelines for specific treatment. Your Ballantyne dermatologist can customize treatment packages for any individual, or for an entire bridal party. That includes your mother, mother-in-law, grandmothers, and sisters.
Consider the following time lines for treatment to improve your skin and appearance before a special occasion:
- Microdermabrasion to smooth skin and remove minor surface blemishes
1 to 3 months
- BOTOX ® or Xeomin injections for the reduction of wrinkles
- Dermal fillers for diminishing wrinkles.
- Treatment of skin volume loss with Juvederm®
- Chemical peels series
- MicroLaser peels series
- Crystal Free Microdermabrasion treatments
3 to 6 months Prior
- Sun spot or Age spot removal with Forever Young BBL™. This will slow down skin aging on the genetic level.
- Vascular lesion removal with Forever Young BBL™ treatments
- Eye rejuvenation with Lumiere® Bio-Restorative Eye Cream, or Elta MD® Eye Renewal Gel
- Treatment to lengthen, thicken, and darken eyelashes
- Hand rejuvenation
6 months to 1 year
- Laser skin resurfacing to remove deep lines and wrinkles
- Profractional™ laser treatments to minimize acne scars or other scars
- Laser treatments to remove unwanted stretch marks
- Unwanted hair removal
- Cellulite a fat reduction and body contouring
- Neck rejuvenation and tightening
- Sclerotherapy for leg veins
- Medical-grade skin care program such as ZO Medical to slow down skin aging
- Acne regimen
Plan ahead in order to prepare your skin for any special day with a treatment plan that is designed around you. Consult with your Ballantyne dermatologist to determine the best treatment options before your wedding day or special event.
Get ready for your special day
Your Ballantyne dermatologist has a plan to rejuvenate wrinkled, sun damaged skin. The doctors at Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte can provide high quality, innovative skin treatments, and cosmetic dermatology in a caring and professional environment. Dr. Nixon is a board certified Charlotte dermatologist whose dedication, experience, and knowledge will provide the best possible treatment for your skin, hair, and reliable cosmetic dermatology concerns. Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte also offers medical, reliable cosmetic dermatology, and surgical dermatology; including removal of skin cancer. We provide a full range of cosmetic offerings such as skin tightening, fat reduction, chemical peels, Botox:registered: treatments, microdermabrasion, and more. We provide treatment for both adult and pediatric patients. Call our office today for a skin care evaluation and analysis of your sun damaged skin, or any other skin condition.