Learn more about Dermaplaning
Recapture the Glowing Baby Soft Skin You’ve Been Dreaming of.
With an exciting technique called Dermaplaning, you will notice improvement in the tone and texture of your skin right away!
- Fast, affordable and no downtime makes this the perfect treatment.
- This unique approach removes dead skin cells and vellous hair revealing newer, younger skin.
- Dermaplaning also stimulates the production of fresh, young skin cells, while helping your skin to breathe easier. Active ingredients in skin care products can penetrate into the deeper layers resulting in healthier skin.
- Treatments are gentle and take very little time so are ideal for your busy lifestyle. With no downtime, you’ll return to your favorite activities right away.
- Perfect before a social event. Look better in pictures. Makeup glides on easily for a more natural look. Improves the health of your skin.
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with having healthy, younger looking skin.
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a physical exfoliation that utilizes a specialized instrument designed to scrape away accumulated dead skin cells and remove fine facial hair commonly known as “peach fuzz”. A noticeable improvement is immediate with smoother texture and fresh skin appearance. Hair returns softly and will not become coarser because of the treatment. Skin care products penetrate the skin better following this treatment.
Is Dermaplaning Right for Me?
Dermaplaning is ideal for women of all skin types and colors in their 30’s and beyond who are interested in improving the health and appearance of their skin. It is a quick procedure with few to no adverse effects. Dermaplaning is an alternative to chemical peels and is a good choice for anyone who has fine facial hair (peach fuzz), extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea.
What Results Can I Expect?
Brighter, softer skin that glows with renewed health. You’ll also notice a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation and superficial acne scars.
How Soon Will I See Results?
Your results are immediate. That is one of the great things about Dermaplaning. No downtime and no waiting to look your best. This is the perfect treatment before a social event!
How Long Do Treatments Take?
Dermaplaning treatments can be as short as 30 minutes or can be part of a 60 or 75 minute facial that incorporates enzymes, extractions, masks, infusions, light therapies and/or chemical peels. Your aesthetician will help you determine the right combination for your skin.
How Often Should I Come in for Dermaplaning?
We recommend coming in every 4 weeks to maintain results and continue to see improvement in skin tone and texture while diminishing acne scars. Results are cumulative so your skin will continue to improve each time you come in.
Is Dermaplaning Safe?
Dermaplaning is a safe procedure that can only be performed by a licensed and specially trained practitioner. Your treatment provider has received additional training and experience so you can enjoy optimal results.
What Are The Benefits of Dermaplaning?
• Immediate improvement in skin tone
• Your skin will be softer to the touch and smoother in appearance
• You’ll enjoy a brighter complexion with a more youthful glow
• Active ingredients in skin care product penetrate more deeply improving skin health
• Makeup glides on easily so less is needed to look your best
• Great for all skin types and colors
• Will not aggravate telangiectasia (broken capillaries)
• Helps reduce blackheads and enlarged pores
• Unlike waxing, can be performed on clients using Retinols
• Minimal risk of post-procedure breakouts
• There is no downtime
- Although unlikely, there is a chance that they may obtain a superficial scrape or nick on the skin.
- You must sit still during the procedure.
- an allergy to nickel
- numerous raised lesions on the skin
- inflamed acne
Before & After Dermaplanning
Excessive dead skin cells leaves the skin looking dull while accentuating fine lines.
Skin is soft to the touch and looks smoother, brighter, healthier and more youthful.Makeup glides on smoothly, so less is needed for a lighter more natural look.