Vitalize Chemical Peel
The Vitalize Peel helps fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults. It is a superficial peel that requires little to no downtime. This special formulation includes a unique blend of peeling agents: alpha-hydroxy acids, beta-hydroxy acids, resorcinol, and retinoic acid. This powerful yet non-damaging peel can take years off aging skin.
What does VITALIZE PEEL® improve?
- Skin texture and tone
- Age spots and freckles
What makes VITALIZE PEEL® different from other chemical peels?
- This peel requires little to no downtime and is suitable for all skin types.
- Results are predictable and noticeable after just one peel.
- Dramatic results are seen after a series of peels.
How long does the treatment usually take?
A treatment lasts about 20 minutes with little or no downtime. You can expect peeling within 4-5 days. Repeat treatments should be performed every 3-6 weeks for best results with your initial series of peels. Maintenance peels will be scheduled as needed.
What are the possible side effects of VITALIZE PEEL®?
- Sensitivity to the sun.
- Possible increased redness of the skin for 2-3 days.
- You may peel in 4-5 days. Not everyone does, but you will still notice improvement.
Caution is advised if:
- You have a history of herpes simples, cold sores or warts in the areas to be treated. It may flare. Your doctor can pretreat you to minimize this occurrence.
- You have sensitive skin.
- You have taken Accutane within the past year.You have received chemotherapy or radiation.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
AVOID IF YOU ALLERGIC TO ASPIRIN OR SALICYCLATES