Specialized treatment for acne patients
Your Charlotte best dermatologists understand the varied reasons that nearly everyone is affected by acne at some point in their lives. Patient expectations for healing are wide ranging, because this skin condition has so many myths and misconceptions surrounding its causes and treatments. Acne appearance and severity can vary so much for one individual to the next. The most appropriate thing to do is to schedule a visit with a board-certified Charlotte’s top dermatologist. Dermatologists are skin condition experts, and are trained to evaluate each individual, creating a plan that recommends the treatments that work best for each patient’s skin. There is no cure for acne, but your dermatologist can offer effective options that will lead to clearer skin. Consider the following suggestions that can help you experience clearer skin:
Keep your skin clean
- Keeping the skin clean is very important.
- You should also develop the habit of keeping your hands and hair away from your face.
- Washing your face twice a day diminished the chance your susceptibility to acne.
- Cleaner skin means that your pores will not have as great a chance of being clogged, reducing the risk for acne breakouts to occur.
Regular dermatologist visits
- Failure to address your acne skin condition, increases the possibility that your acne can worsen over time.
- Dermatologists can offer safe and effective prescription medications if necessary.
- Patients who visit their dermatologist regularly experience fewer outbreaks, and can avoid developing severe acne flare-ups.
Follow dermatologist recommend skin care
- A Charlotte’s top dermatologist understands your skin condition and can offer the exact necessary treatment options.
- Doctors may advise the patient to take a certain drug in pill form while using the appropriate soaps on their skin.
- Clearer skin is a greater likelihood when the patient follows the medical recommendations of their doctor.
- The Charlotte’s top dermatologist is an acne patient’s partner for life, and is always ready with the latest technology and medications to help them fight off acne breakouts.
Treatment for acne in Charlotte, NC
If you are finding it difficult to live with your acne condition, Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte can provide the most effective treatment in a caring and professional environment. Dr. Nixon and Dr. Haught are board certified dermatologists whose dedication, experience, and knowledge will provide the best possible treatment for your skin, hair, and cosmetic concerns.
Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte also offers medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology; including removal of skin cancer. They provide a full range of cosmetic offerings such as skin tightening, fat reduction, chemical peels, Botox treatments, microdermabrasion, and more. They provide treatment for both adult and pediatric patients. Call their office today for a skin care evaluation and analysis of your acne condition.